Printing textiles is possible from one piece. From 50 pieces we offer high-quality screen printing and from 100 pieces we can realize your individual designs with our production partners in Portugal. Starting at this quantity, we can sew differently colored sleeves or pockets, offer all-over prints and make your own cuts. More about the design options can be found here (link to design options).
For orders under 100 pieces you can use your own design as a print or embroidery at the following positions (more on request) implement:
More special prints or your own creations (own cuts, adapted textiles) are possible from around 100 pieces. We also produce for you and your own fashion collection, from the hood or t-shirt to jeans or socks – we have the right production partner.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email@example.com.
For simple designs on our standard assortment we can deliver within 2-3 weeks. If you are in a hurry, please contact us directly via e-mail. For individual productions we need 8-10 weeks as your textiles go through many production steps at our family farms in Portugal and Poland.
Currently you will receive an individual offer from us after the selection of your design. The prices vary due to the different finishing techniques and quantities sometimes strong. In fall, we will launch a new software that will let you see live how the changes in design or in the number of items affect the price.
- For us, sustainability means harming nature as little as possible and securing the long-term income of the people we work with. It is just as important to you as a customer to us, and that means that we always strive to please you.We all know our production partners personally and visit them several times a year. These are all small and medium sized family businesses in the EU.We use almost exclusively recycled or organic materials in our productions in the EU. In our standard assortment, which we use for prompt orders, we pay attention to the GOTS or fair wear certification.
- We currently offer screen printing and digital printing. Of course, screen printing or foil printing is also possible, but we do not like it due to the low durability.We offer digital printing from just 1 piece and is a good solution especially for white or very light textiles in small quantities. In addition, this method also photo printing or designs with many different colors or gradients are possible.Starting from 50 pieces we offer high quality screen printing. This is the most qualitative method. For each color used in the design of a separate screen must be created and therefore it’s expensive if you want to use many different colors.
If you want to go one step further in branding, then patches or labels are just the thing for you. We can even print and sew your own washing instructions if you want.
For patches we mainly use polyester which you can then print over the entire surface.
Labels are woven and therefore we require a minimum circulation of 1,000 pieces. This costs about € 150 and the stock of labels we manage for you in our production until your next order.
Our favorites are
100% organic cotton,
50% organic cotton 50% recycled polyester resp.
65% organic cotton and 35% recycled polyester and
70% Lycoell (wood fiber) and 30% cotton.
We are happy to source other materials like tencel, modal or bamboo fabrics for you if you order at least 500 pieces.
- We produce our textiles exclusively at our production partners in Portugal and Poland.
- The process for a t-shirt starts at our fabric producer. There, the yarn is made into a fabric in your desired quality.
- Then a piece of the fabric is washed to include in the creation of the cutting plan the Schrinkung can.
- The fabric is then cut to size during the next operation. Partially by hand, if the quantities are not larger than 100 pieces per design.
- The affected pieces of your T-shirt are then delivered to the print shop or embroidery where they are printed or embroidered.
- Then the T-shirt is sewn by hand at our family businesses.
- In the next step, the T-shirt is then washed industrially to prevent a later shrinkage of the Textlies.
- Finally, the T-shirt is ironed and packed so that you can reach the T-shirt in perfect condition.
We offer a wide range of products ranging from hats, caps, scarves, t-shirts, tank tops, tops, hoodies, vests, jackets, jeans, chinos to socks, gym bags, rucksacks and shoes. We also offer sports textiles of all kinds. We specialize in t-shirts, tops, tank tops, hoodies, vests and gym bags as we manufacture them in our own productions in Portugal.
Print data (vector + Pantone)
In order to realize your order ideally we need your print motifs as vector data. We are happy to assist you in determining the ideal size or suggest the exact print position.
For screen printing we also need the color codes as Pantone C or TCX if you want to dye a fabric completely.
What is Pantone
Pantone Matching System is the name of an international color system used mainly in the graphics and printing industry. You can find all information on this website
If you would like to test our textiles, we will gladly send you a few samples for a small fee. You will receive this fee after the order has been placed and the samples have been sent back.
For larger orders in our productions, we can also create samples before the final production and send them to you.
At the moment it is not possible to get an offer for your own designs directly via our tool. Therefore, just send us an email if you already know exactly what you want to do and only have a few more questions.
How can I be sure that the pressure is in the right position?
Before we release your order in the production, you will receive from us a proof or order sheet with all details about your order. We will gladly determine the printing position for you and, if you wish, we will check for Pantone codes.
If you just have a rough idea of what your textile should look like but do not have a graphic designer available, just send us an email. We are happy to create a first draft for you for free. Extensive design work can also be done for a fee.